The List Management section of the Administrator Site allows you to
create and manage mailing lists for the site.
To add a mailing list:
To modify a mailing list, go to the Site Management screen, click List Management,
click the pencil icon for the mailing list, modify the information as needed,
and then click Confirm Modify.
- Go to the Site Management screen.
- Click List Management.
- Click Add Mailing List.
- Enter a name for the mailing list.
- You can add outside users to the mailing list by entering their e-mail
addresses in the "External Recipients" area.
- If there are existing users that you want to include in the list,
click the check boxes to select them.
- When you are finished, click Confirm New Mailing List.
To delete a mailing list, go to the Site Management, click List Management,
click the trash icon for the mailing list you want to delete, and then click
OK to confirm that you want to delete it.
Mailing lists with a dimmed trash can were created as part of a group. To
remove these mailing lists you must remove the corresponding group.